Hi Tabby! I am so happy to see a blog where I can stay updated on the wonderful happenings in your world! I can't believe how big and handsome little Jack has grown to be and OMG I had no idea you guys were "expanding" by adding another little one to the fam. How exciting! Congratulations on your beautiful family...we love you very much!
Wife, mommy, and school administrator. I have decided it is time to stop the crazy, swirling world of extra-curricular activities that are intended to enrich our children, and instead, start spending time with them.
4 comments:
Hi Tabby! I am so happy to see a blog where I can stay updated on the wonderful happenings in your world! I can't believe how big and handsome little Jack has grown to be and OMG I had no idea you guys were "expanding" by adding another little one to the fam. How exciting! Congratulations on your beautiful family...we love you very much!
OOOH, Jack's a DR? I think I'm getting sick alredy! LOL
Cool.
Oh Jack-Jack....me and Cy miss you a lot and we're sorry we couldn't be there to have fun with you this year.
Post a Comment