Tabby, I just came across your site! There is my sweet, adorable, buddy who I miss so much!! I love you Jack! And by the way, I really like the name Piper(did you have the name before the Palin family became a national icon?)Actually, you are probably more familiar with them then the rest of us!
Wife, mommy, and school administrator. I have decided it is time to stop the crazy, swirling world of extra-curricular activities that are intended to enrich our children, and instead, start spending time with them.
1 comment:
Tabby, I just came across your site! There is my sweet, adorable, buddy who I miss so much!! I love you Jack! And by the way, I really like the name Piper(did you have the name before the Palin family became a national icon?)Actually, you are probably more familiar with them then the rest of us!
Post a Comment