Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I am so glad you decided to do a blog. He is soooo precious. I can't wait to see him in a couple weeks. I saw Misha's video of him and Cy and realized how much "growing up" I'm missing of these little guys. Love you, Von
Wife, mommy, and school administrator. I have decided it is time to stop the crazy, swirling world of extra-curricular activities that are intended to enrich our children, and instead, start spending time with them.
3 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I am so glad you decided to do a blog. He is soooo precious. I can't wait to see him in a couple weeks. I saw Misha's video of him and Cy and realized how much "growing up" I'm missing of these little guys. Love you, Von
He loves his icecream like his auntie! Oh, how I wish he lived closer to me! I love you Jack, Auntie Sarah
Hey! Where's the chocolate syrup, whipped topping and cherries?
Post a Comment